The International Commission for Labor Rights is interested in working with labor unions and movements and with labor lawyers, legal workers and labor experts in protecting and extending internationally guaranteed labor rights!
Please tell us about your work:
- Areas of law in which you have expertise
- What are the labor issues you are focusing on?
- Are you working on a significant campaign which has global implications for strengthening workers rights?
- We particularly invite interest from lawyers with expertise in international economic issues including trade and investment regimes.
What type of support you would be able to provide
- Assistance with research and Writing
- Travel on international delegations
- Pro Bono advice directly to trade unions/labor movements
- Research on current labor issues
- Other assistance
We thank you for your time and look forward to being in touch.